- If you are fully vaccinated you may take class without a mask. To take class without your mask, you must provide proof of vaccination by showing your vaccine card, vaccine passport or a photo of either. Proof will be required before every class.
- Your full name and dates of required dose(s) must be visible on the vaccination card.
- If proof of vaccination cannot be provided upon class entry, you will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the studio.
- We are still encouraging our staff to continue to wear masks while in studio.
To Our SLT Community,
First and foremost, we hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy. If you’re at home, we hope you’ve been staying sane and fit with SLT Interactive and On Demand. As we navigate through this time, our #1 priority has always been the wellbeing of both our staff and community. We are staying up to date with all local and federal regulations to make informed decisions and will update you as needed based on your studio.
- If you feel sick or unwell, please stay home. We are advising our staff to do the same.
- Please do not arrive for your class/session more than 10 minutes prior to start time to avoid overcrowding and ensure proper social distancing.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival. There is plentiful hand sanitizer throughout the studios.
- You will be asked to sign our new waiver as there have been updates due to COVID-19.
- Masks and gloves will be available upon request. Masks are required to be worn at all times by everyone in the studio.
- If applicable in your region, we encourage you to check in for class on your own mobile device via our app once you arrive at the studio.
- If new to SLT, please make sure you create an account online and sign the electronic waiver before coming to the studio.
- Plexiglass dividers are placed on the front desk in order to keep the appropriate social distance during check-in and other contact.
- We have floor signage to indicate where you should stand when waiting for the front desk, bathrooms or water fountains. We encourage you to come prepared for class to limit unnecessary lines for changing areas.
- In studios that don’t already have designated spots, machines have been numbered so that you will now have a designated spot upon arrival.
- Some studios also have dividers, some extra staggering of machines and so on. This has been a unique decision for each region and each studio, but we feel confident that all measures allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Please thoroughly wipe down your machine before and after class, especially all parts of the machine that you touched.
- Hands-on adjustments are eliminated for the time being. Instructors will still be giving verbal form cues and corrections from safe distance.
- As always, grip socks are required. Our Sock Rental program is currently suspended. You can bring your own or purchase a pair from our premium assortment.
- Towels and grip mats will be temporarily suspended. Please feel free to bring your own if you’d like.
- As stated, class participants will be asked to wipe down their machines before and after class with our EPA registered wipes.
- We have invested in additional and substantial EPA-registered disinfectants as well as air purifiers for proper disinfection of the space.
- The studios will receive an increased number of professional deep cleans.
- Every staff member has been trained on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures for every area of the studio.
- We are exploring new options daily to ensure we are doing all we can to keep our studios clean and our community safe.
- Retail is available for purchase, however please minimize touching of items and avoid trying things on at the studio. You can return retail, and we will not put it back on the floor until deemed safe by apparel industry standards.
- All high-touch amenities have been removed from the space to limit hand-to-hand contact. Hair ties, gum, feminine hygiene products and phone charging will be available upon request. During this time, please bring your own toiletries as needed.
- All credits have been automatically extended.
- Memberships are on a per studio basis. Please get in touch with your studio for more information.
- While we are putting all of the necessary measures into place, we trust that our community will work together to help us. Please be mindful of your neighbors, in the studio or elsewhere to keep the appropriate social distance.