- If you feel sick or unwell, please stay home. We are advising our staff to do the same.
- Please do not arrive for your class/session more than 10 minutes prior to start time to avoid overcrowding and ensure proper social distancing.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival. There will be plentiful hand sanitizer throughout the studio.
- You will be asked to sign our new waiver as there have been updates due to COVID
- Masks and gloves will be available upon request. Masks will be worn by SLT staff at all times, other than the Instructor when he/she is teaching.
- If applicable in your region, we encourage you to check in for class on your own mobile device via our app once you arrive at the studio.
- If new to SLT, please make sure you create an account online and sign the electronic waiver before coming to the studio.
- Temperatures will be taken for all staff before each class/shift. As directed by the CDC, temperatures must read below 100.4°F in order to remain on site.
- No late arrivals will be permitted entry.
To Our SLT Community,
First and foremost, we hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy. We also hope you've been staying sane and fit with our SLT at Home workouts. We miss you all dearly. As we navigate through this time, our #1 priority has always been the wellbeing of both our staff and community. With that said, we will only reopen our doors when we feel the utmost confidence in our procedures and precautions, to ensure that everyone is safe. We are staying up to data with all local and federal regulations to make informed decisions and will update you as needed based on your studio.
- Plexiglass dividers will be placed on the front desk in order to keep the appropriate social distance during check-in and other contact.
- We will have floor signage to indicate where you should stand when waiting for the front desk, bathrooms or water fountains. We encourage you to come prepared for class to limit unnecessary lines for changing areas.
- In studios that don't already have designated spots, machines will be numbered to you have a designated spot upon arrival.
- We plan to operate at either 50% capacity, with extra staggering of machines, or with the use of partitions. This will be a unique decision for each region and each studio, but we feel confident that all measures allow for appropriate social distancing.
- There will be increased time between classes to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting measures as well as to ensure limited class overlap in the studio.
- Please thoroughly wipe down your machine before and after class. At the end of class, wipe down all parts of the machine that you touched.
- Hands-on adjustments and props (weights, poles, Pilates rings, etc.) are both still eliminated for the time being.
- Instructors will keep a safe distance from class participants while still giving verbal form correcting cues.
- As always, grip socks are required. We will temporarily be suspending our Sock Rental program. You can bring your own or purchase a pair from our premium assortment.
- Towels and grip mats will be temporarily suspended. Please feel free to bring your own if you'd like.
- As stated, class participants will be asked to wipe down their machines before and after class with our EPA
- registered wipes.
- We have invested in additional and substantial EPA-registered disinfectants as well as air purifiers for proper disinfection of the space.
- The studios will receive an increased number of professional deep cleans.
- All staff will also be properly trained on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures for each area of the studio.
- We are exploring new options daily to make sure we are doing all we can to keep our studios clean and our community safe.
- Retail is available for purchase. However, we ask that you minimize touching of items and avoid trying things on at the studio. You can return retail, and we will not put it back on the floor until deemed safe by apparel industry standards.
- All high-touch amenities will be removed from the space to limit hand-to-hand contact. Hair ties, gum, feminine hygiene products and phone charging will be available upon request. During this time, please bring your own toiletries as needed.
- All credits have been automatically extended.
- All memberships are still frozen. As your studio reopens, we will get in touch regarding membership information.
- We will be temporarily suspending our Same Day Switch policy to ensure less traffic and unexpected visitors. Walk-ins are still welcome (no more than 10 minutes prior to class) and if there is a spot available, it's yours!
- While we are putting all of the necessary measures into place, we trust that our community will work together to help us. Please be mindful of your neighbors, in the studio or elsewhere to keep the appropriate social distance.