The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic development, execution and success of SLT marketing programs. He/She will be responsible for strategy, protection of the Brand, and overall management of client communications, including public relations, email, website, and mobile apps. The Marketing Manager must be a data-driven strategic thinker focused on attracting and retaining clients for the growth of the business.
Reports To: COO
Employment Status: Full Time/Exempt
- Create and implement innovative marketing objectives and strategies focused on driving occupancy, new client growth, and retention; building strategic campaigns vs. promotional strategy
- Manage and protect the evolution of the Brand as we grow
- Maintain the SLT website
- Analyze the data and results of marketing initiatives to draw insights and key learnings
- Oversee all branding elements including in-studio, digital and social
- Manage NSO marketing campaigns
- Oversee graphic design needs, production and ROI by campaign
- Assist in the development of marketing policy and procedures
- Manage the curated class program in all studios
- Manage third-party agency and partner relationships including public relations, digital, corporate partners, etc.
- Manage donation strategy
- Develop relationships and manage all aspects of influencers and celebrities
- Manage online presence including social media, Yelp, Google, etc.
- Onboard new instructors and staff on social media expectations; share best practices
- Work closely with Retail & Merchandising Manager on product graphic design creation and visual merchandising direction
- Manage ambassador and field marketing programs
- Experience with brand positioning, marketing programs and budget management
- Strong interpersonal, influence, and presentation skills
- Ability to set performance goals and analyze metrics
- Strong strategic thinking skills with a balance of analytical and creative capabilities
- A self-starter who is highly organized, highly accountable and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about fitness
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize and manage deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
- Travel as required
- Maintain company credit card and submit expense reports accurately and timely
- Must be able to move and/or lift heavy items, up to 50 lbs.
- Position based in New York, NY
To apply, please send your resume to: [email protected]